If you are an:
Commercial support professional
This site is your route to gaining full professional recognition at the following levels.
Enrolled:ECostE(Est),ECostE(Cst),ECostE(Pln) orECostE (ProjC)
Registered:RCostE(Est),RCostE(Cst),RCostE(Pln) orRCostE (ProjC)
Incorporated:ICostE(Est),ICostE(Cst),ICostE(Pln) orICostE (ProjC)
Certified Professional:CPCostE(Est),CPCostE(Cst),CPCostE(Pln),CPCostE (ProjC) orCCE
Chartered (to be delivered under Phase 2 of accreditation)
Eng Tech, I Eng, and C Eng can also be awarded under this framework, for those with suitable Engineering Qualifications and experience.
The framework allows you to start with minimal academic qualifications and experience and progress in steps through to Certified Professional status, or jump straight in higher up the scale.
As you can see our framework also recognises your core professional skill, ie estimating, Planning etc.
This is your opportunity to demonstrate how good you are to your employers, Clients and the industry
Links to Sample National Units of Assessment (NUA):
- Professional Level and Membership
- Your route to Professional Status via ACostE
- Board Decision Framework
- Accreditation Process Flow
- Tiered Accreditation Entry Form (MS Word version)
- NUA PC09 - Acquire and handle information needed for Project Control, Estimating, Planning, Cost Engineering or Commercial Support
- NUA PC15 - Develop the professional Project Control, Estimating, Planning, Cost Engineering or Commercial Support skills of team members